October 03, 2013
Five Accenture Executives Included on Diversity MBA Magazine’s Top 100 Under 50 List
NEW YORK; October 3, 2013 – Five Accenture executives have been named to Diversity MBA Magazine’s Top 100 Under 50 Diverse Executive & Emerging Leaders list. This marks the fourth consecutive year Accenture executives have been recognized.
Diversity MBA Magazine’s Top 100 Under 50 Diverse Executive & Emerging Leaders list recognizes professionals from various industries who exhibit outstanding leadership in their companies and communities and are generating change in the inclusion and diversity.
This year, the following Accenture executives were recognized for their leadership abilities and commitment to inclusion and diversity in the communities in which they live and work:
- Jorge Corral – Jorge is a Products Operations Management Consulting group lead for Accenture in North America and represents the company on the Corporate Advisory Board of the National Society of Hispanic MBAs. Jorge is also the former board president for Servicios de la Raza – a not-for-profit organization in the Denver metro area.
- Linda Singh – Linda is a managing director in Accenture’s Health & Public Service practice and Brigadier General in the Maryland U.S. Army National Guard. Linda is part of Accenture’s military employee resource group and committed to providing professional and personal support to military veterans in the workplace and communities.
- Marty Rodgers – Marty is a managing director in Accenture’s Health & Public Service practice and executive director of the Nonprofit practice. In the last four years, Marty has worked with more than 50 nonprofits organizations and foundations. Additionally, Marty is the executive leader of Accenture’s African American employee resource group.
- Penelope Prett – Penelope is a managing director of Accenture’s Technology group. Penelope has sponsored several women’s initiatives globally, including in India and Manila. Additionally, Penelope is an Accenture LGBT Ally and was voted Ally of the Year at the Accenture Out and Equal Summit in 2012.
- Stacey Beck – Stacey is a global brand manager for Accenture and serves on the Board of Directors of Step Up Women’s Network where she’s a mentor for teen girls, a guest lecturer and a curriculum advisor. Stacey is also an associate member of the Independent Educational Consultants Association where she works with students and young professionals on college and graduate admissions and career transitions.
“Our commitment to inclusion and diversity is embedded in Accenture’s core values. The contributions of each individual helps foster a trusting, open and inclusive environment and this recognition of our people is a testament to that,” said Jorge Benitez, chief executive – United States and senior managing director – North America, Accenture. “These five accomplished and diverse leaders are excellent representatives of our people, our culture and our workplace.”
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 275,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. Through its Skills to Succeed corporate citizenship focus, Accenture is committed to equipping 500,000 people around the world by 2015 with the skills to get a job or build a business. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
# # #
+ 917 452 5184