NEW YORK; Oct. 22, 2015 – Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has unveiled the latest version of its Accenture Foundation Platform for Oracle (AFPO). AFPO is a pre-built, pre-tested Oracle Cloud Platform and on-premise technology architecture that offers accelerated implementation and strategic guidance to help improve application quality, lower IT cost, and speed deployment.
Building on Accenture and Oracle’s 23-year relationship and the recently announced Accenture Oracle Business Group, Version 10 enables cloud-to-cloud, cloud-to-on premise and cloud-to-custom integrations with the Oracle Cloud Platform. The latest version is purpose-built and configured for the Oracle Cloud. It can help reduce the complexity of cloud deployments, speed the time to implementation, and increase the business value of Oracle solutions for clients.
New features in Version 10 helps provide the ability for clients to:
- Extend Oracle Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications using Oracle Cloud Platform through AFPO’s delivery toolkit and leading practices
- Integrate Oracle SaaS and Oracle Cloud Platform with non-Oracle cloud applications through the AFPO integration hub
- Increase speed of larger cloud-based application transformation programs such as a major upgrade, reinstalling particular modules or planning for Oracle’s future application products
- Aggregate disparate cloud platforms together into a single view through AFPO’s cloud monitoring tool
- Accelerate the integration of standalone technology implementations. AFPO Version 10 enables leading practices for 50+ different Oracle technology products, both traditional on-premise technologies and the new cloud services within Oracle’s Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
“More than 300 companies are currently capitalizing on the power that the Accenture Foundation Platform for Oracle delivers,” said Patrick Sullivan, managing director, Accenture Oracle Technology lead. “Built by the Accenture Oracle Business Group, the Accenture Foundation Platform for Oracle allows organizations to accelerate their digital journey through its cloud integration hub. Our clients gain new and enhanced benefits through each version as we continue to offer unique tools to help address their public, private or hybrid cloud requirements.”
Leading industry analyst groups including Forrester, Gartner and IDC have recognized Accenture as one of the leading providers of Oracle technologies in the market. The newest version of AFPO is available now worldwide. For more information, visit: www.accenture.com/afpo.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$31.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2015. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle’s partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle’s growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more visit oracle.com/partners.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Accenture, its logo, and High Performance Delivered are trademarks of Accenture. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
+ 1 415 537 5032