NEW YORK; April 29, 2019 – Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has been positioned as overall Market Leader in Everest Group’s Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) — Service Provider Landscape with Services PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2019. The report and PEAK Matrix provide businesses with a framework to identify the relative market success and capabilities of service providers around the world.
In this year’s assessment, Accenture was positioned as the Overall Leader for both Market Impact, which scores service providers against criteria such as market adoption, portfolio mix and value to clients, and Vision & Capability, which includes measures such as strategy, service scope, investment, and delivery footprint.
Accenture was also designated as a Star Performer. Everest Group selects Star Performers based on relative year-on-year growth. This year, Accenture registered the highest absolute revenue growth with a double-digit year-on-year growth on a revenue base of more than US$1 billion.
Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) — Service Provider Landscape with
Services PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2019
In addition to Accenture’s strong growth, Everest Group highlighted the following Accenture milestones in its report:
- Highest number of new multi-process FAO deals — a key demonstration of Market Impact
- Doubled investments in 2018 compared to the previous year and enhanced its next-generation digital capabilities through multiple acquisitions, in-house development tools, and partnerships – demonstrating Vision & Capabilities
- Increased focus on high-end Finance & Accounting processes and large-scale transformation deals with innovative pricing models
Accenture strengths highlighted in the report include:
- Enhanced capabilities across the entire Finance & Accounting chain
- Significant leverage of next-generation tools such as RPA and AI, combined with a consultative approach to offer digital-led transformation
- Well-balanced portfolio across industries
- Development of multiple cognitive advisory tools
- One of the few FAO providers to develop blockchain solutions
- Strategic partnerships, structured and consistent delivery, and quick resolutions of issues.
The report examines 24 FAO service providers, evaluating their Market Impact and Vision & Capability using the proprietary framework of the Everest Group Performance | Experience | Ability | Knowledge (PEAK) Matrix. The Everest Group’s full assessment can be accessed here.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
+1 917 452 9729
Copyright © 2019 Accenture. All rights reserved. Accenture, its logo, and High Performance Delivered are trademarks