BARCELONA; Feb. 26, 2019 – Accenture (NYSE: ACN) launched its Applied Intelligence Platform today at Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, to make it easier for clients to transform the enterprise through artificial intelligence (AI). The new platform allows organizations to apply pre-configured self-learning industry solutions, as well as develop new solutions, without the need for deep data science expertise — which is becoming an increasingly scarce resource.
Applied Intelligence Platform builds on the proven Accenture Insight Platform through which Accenture has been offering analytics applications using machine learning and deep learning to clients. It will integrate these capabilities with edge analytics and Internet of Things (IoT) services, as well as access to more than 350 data sources — all made accessible via an on-demand, low-code platform. As a result, clients are less dependent on specific technologies as the platform leverages solutions and tools from leading technology providers, to enable creation of the proper solutions across industries and functions.
“The Applied Intelligence Platform enables AI-powered transformation at scale as clients will be able to systematically embed AI across their operations — from the edge right through to the cloud,” said Mike Sutcliff, group chief executive, Accenture Digital. “Thanks to the platform, the power to leverage AI to drive unprecedented new growth and efficiencies and unlock new insights, business models and experiences is within reach of every organization.”
Applied Intelligence Platform can deliver numerous benefits to clients including:
- Scaling impact not investment. The platforms pre-configured services won’t require clients to build and maintain costly custom infrastructure and services from scratch.
- Increased speed and agility. The platform uses open, standards-based platform services, APIs, and tools, which clients can use to rapidly build and move from prototype to production.
- Chance for new growth opportunities. The Applied Intelligence Platform ecosystem fosters intelligent applications that run models on continuously updated enterprise and device data, which can drive network effects and new business models.
- Edge analytics and IoT integration. The platform allows businesses to run machine learning and deep learning applications at the edge, and also better source data from IoT devices to power real-time applications and automated processes — enhancing efficiency and providing more data to fuel operational insights.
- Enhanced security. Recommended, end-to-end security and privacy services are enhanced through the localization of sensitive data processing at the edge.
- Remote monitoring — a global asset monitoring solution based on device data from installed industrial equipment. It is designed to reduce warranty repair costs through diagnostics to calculate mean-time before failure, as well as enhance equipment knowledge and supply chain efficiencies for spare parts.
- Fleet management — an IoT-enabled telematics solution to improve operational efficiencies and reduce cost with embedded analytics and AI. It provides fleet operators better insights including vehicle tracking, diagnostics, critical event alerts, driver behavior monitoring, reporting, and route management.
To schedule a demo of Accenture Insights Platform at the Accenture MWC booth (Hall 2, 2H20), contact email@example.com, +49 175 57 61393.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Applied Intelligence, part of Accenture Digital, applies artificial intelligence and human ingenuity at the core of business to help clients solve their most complex business problems. By deploying AI responsibly and combining it with our deep industry and analytics expertise, we enable the digital transformation of organizations, extend human capabilities, and make intelligent products and services a reality. Follow @AccentureAI and visit accenture.com/appliedintelligence.
This document is produced by consultants at Accenture as general guidance. It is not intended to provide specific advice on your circumstances. If you require advice or further details on any matters referred to, please contact your Accenture representative.
Jens R. Derksen
+49 175 57 61393
Copyright © 2019 Accenture. All rights reserved. Accenture and its logo are trademarks of Accenture.