New York; June 11, 2015 – Accenture (NYSE: ACN) is launching seven advanced analytics applications for the financial services industry, including banking and insurance companies, to simplify analytics decision-making by placing insight at users’ fingertips. Configured through the Accenture Analytics Applications Platform, the new advanced analytics applications are designed to help financial services companies improve customer experience and retention, increase sales, simplify the credit scoring process, and reduce costs associated with claims fraud.
Accenture’s Claims Fraud advanced analytics application
Financial institutions and Insurance companies
- Customer Churn Management – Detects early signs of customer defection by analyzing customer information, such as transaction developments, cross-selling or product expiration dates, and offers insight-driven customer retention actions.
- Customer Potential – Informs users how to retain high-value customers by analyzing the actual and potential value of their customer base and recommending data-driven marketing and sales actions to increase cross-selling, retention and marginality.
- Next Best – Allows marketing professionals to identify, for each customer, the best product to suggest based on the probability of purchase and profitability of the product itself.
- Wealth Advisory Toolkit – Generates a prioritized list of client-specific actions that a financial advisor can execute to enhance the client experience, deliver a consistent standard of care and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Real Time Credit Decision – Helps manage the end-to-end development of credit acceptance models by enhancing scoring grid creation and bridging the gap between model training and execution, in batch and real-time.
- Allowance for Loan and Lease Losses – Automates the loan credit loss reserve calculation process under a controlled environment, creating a streamlined loss reserve estimation process.
- Claims Fraud – Simplifies the investigation and identification claims fraud process by using predictive modeling to assess insurance risk factors and reduce costs connected to fraud.
Accenture has 22 applications available for the retail, financial services, utilities and telecommunications industries. Additional details on Accenture’s analytics platform and applications can be found here and videos can be found on YouTube.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 323,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Accenture Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, delivers insight-driven outcomes at scale to help organizations improve their performance. With deep industry, functional, business process and technical experience, Accenture Analytics develops innovative consulting and outsourcing services for clients to help ensure they receive returns on their analytics investments. For more information follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit www.accenture.com/analytics.
+ 1 917 452 0127