Accenture Introduces Upgraded Release of Duck Creek Claims Software for Property & Casualty Insurance Companies
Accenture Duck Creek Claims includes customized task notification and enhanced user experience to help increase customer satisfaction
NEW YORK; June 18, 2014 – Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has launched the newest release of Accenture Duck Creek Claims designed to help property and casualty insurers process claims more quickly and efficiently and improve customer satisfaction.
Accenture Duck Creek Claims creates a new level of efficiency for claim adjusters through an improved user experience and faster reaction times. New features include:
- Pulse, a new work management tool that ‘pulses’ priority alerts out to adjusters and other claims professionals, enabling them to shift between constantly changing priorities. The increased focus on priority tasks helps improve customer satisfaction and meet regulatory and litigation requirements.
- A simplified user experience focusing on easily accessible claims information through streamlined navigation of the claims process. With a clear view of every step, adjusters are less likely to make errors that could result in greater expense to the company.
- New application configuration tools to help reduce implementation time and efforts associated with rolling out new product lines in claims.
- Configuration operations dashboards, another new feature that uses a simplified interface to allow greater visibility into the runtime execution of common claims activities including extension points, rules and expressions. This enables business users to quickly access relevant information and make changes as needed.
- New upgrade tools that help lower implementation costs and give insurers a clear migration path to future versions of the solution. The tools feature impact analysis views that provide the ability to assess the potential impact of upgrade changes based on functional area.
The Accenture Duck Creek Suite includes Duck Creek Policy, Billing, and Claims solutions, which can be implemented individually or as part of a broader migration strategy. The award-winning suite is designed to help property and casualty insurers of all sizes improve customer service and lower costs by enabling them to configure products, transact lines of business and process claims more efficiently.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Accenture Software combines deep technology acumen with industry knowledge to develop differentiated software products. It offers innovative software-based solutions to enable organizations to meet their business goals and achieve high performance. Its home page is www.accenture.com/software. For Accenture Duck Creek software, its home page is www.accenture.com/duckcreek. By applying its extensive industry knowledge to continuously enhance its software, Accenture helps insurers reduce operating costs, and drive growth through better customer interaction and product innovation.
+ 312 693 7301
+ 33 6 60 53 84 28
Copyright © 2014 Accenture. All rights reserved. Accenture, its logo, Accenture Software, Accenture Duck Creek Claims and High Performance Delivered are trademarks of Accenture