Introduces Intelligent Tools That Help Clients Quickly Deploy Workday Cloud Applications through Automation
NEW YORK; October 30, 2014 – Accenture (NYSE: ACN) is expanding its Workday (NYSE: WDAY) global delivery capabilities with the launch of the Accenture Solution Factory for Workday. Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.
The new solution factory, which extends on Workday’s own deployment tools and methodology, will help clients integrate, develop, and manage Workday’s cloud-based financial management and human capital management (HCM) applications. Workday Financial Management and Workday HCM support a range of financial and people-based processes that provide clients with real-time operational visibility along with the speed and agility to adapt to business growth and change.
The Accenture Solution Factory for Workday can help reduce the amount of time needed to deploy Workday by providing delivery tools that automate key aspects of the deployment process. For Workday Financial Management, clients are better able to identify data errors resulting from data migration and compare components of existing and new payroll systems. For Workday HCM, the tools help clients achieve key business outcomes such as enhancing the employee experience through a smoother onboarding process for new employees and enabling better management of annual performance processes.
New intelligent tools designed specifically for Workday consist of:
- Accenture Payroll Reconciliation Accelerator for Workday can help clients reduce the effort for comparing components of the legacy payroll system with the new Workday payroll system, and can improve productivity. In one case an Accenture client was able to see as much as a 95% gain in productivity.
- Accenture Data Load Validator for Workday helps clients identify data errors that may result when migrating legacy data into Workday. Customers may experience a reduction in the time needed to review data. Another client was able to reduce the time needed to review data by as much as 60 percent.
- Accenture Release Analyzer for Workday can assist in reducing the time required for clients to analyze the organizational impact of integrating new Workday functions and for planning regression tests. One Accenture client was able to reduce the time required for analyzing the organizational impact by as much as 50 percent.
- Accenture Reusable Technical Library for Workday can accelerate Workday optimization projects for clients. Using this tool, an Accenture client was able to accelerate optimization projects by up to 30 percent.
- Accenture Data Reconciliation Accelerator for Workday can assist clients to more accurately and efficiently reconcile HCM system data with the final data converted to the Workday system.
Operations and post-deployment services for Workday are also part of Accenture’s expanded capabilities. These services will help organizations reduce operating costs and quickly take advantage of advanced functionality that can help grow their business.
“With the launch of the Accenture Solution Factory for Workday we are raising our game as a leading cloud services provider across all applications,” said Saideep Raj, managing director and global emerging platforms lead at Accenture. “With large-scale synergies in our industry-leading SaaS capabilities, and with our Global Delivery Network, we’re uniquely positioned to help clients scale their Workday deployments and achieve their business outcomes.”
“Accenture continues to develop automated tools to extend Workday’s methodology and accelerate the transition of finance and HR operations to the cloud,” said Jim Bozzini, senior vice president, services, Workday. “Their extensive financial and human capital management experience, deep industry and technology skill, and strong global delivery capabilities will help our customers rapidly achieve measurable business value with Workday.”
The Accenture Solution Factory for Workday is located in Bangalore, India, and Manila, Philippines. It will extend services to clients through Accenture’s Global Delivery Network, including its delivery center in Atlanta, Georgia (US), working closely with the company’s growing force of Workday-certified professionals in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
The new capabilities will strengthen the collaboration between the two companies, which first started in 2008 when Accenture became Workday’s first global deployment partner. Accenture continues to be a strategic Workday alliance partner with proven experience deploying complex, global customers.
By building its global delivery capabilities for Workday, Accenture will also further strengthen its position as a global leader in SaaS deployments.
Expanding collaborations with providers of cloud solutions, SaaS and other emerging platforms is part of Accenture’s investment of more than $400 million in cloud technologies, capabilities and training by 2015 to focus on delivering extensive cloud services from its network of providers, as well as blending its own industry solutions and innovations with third party offerings.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 305,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
+ 703 947 2571