New AWS Competencies, offerings and Accenture Cloud Platform capabilities increase agility, security and scalability of cloud adoption for clients
Accenture is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner for four years in a row across various regions around the world. To date, Accenture earned a leading 8 AWS competencies and recognized as an AWS Managed Service Partner. Competencies include recently announced Financial Services and IoT in addition to Migration, Mobile, Big Data, Government and others.
“We have found that agility of operations is fast becoming the top business objective for companies migrating to the cloud – surpassing even cost savings – which can only be achieved through a Cloud First approach and a robust selection of cloud solutions,” said Jack Sepple, senior managing director, Accenture Cloud and Accenture Operations group technology officer. “The Accenture AWS Business Group is an instrumental asset for our customers seeking to speed their journey to the AWS cloud, maximize their existing investments and ultimately deliver increased value to their organizations faster and with lower risk.”
The Accenture AWS Business Group has committed to expand their offerings for application transformation services and security as part of its focus for the next year, while continuing to enhance other solutions and services, including:
- Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions, integrated with AWS – Integrates Accenture’s industry-specific IoT expertise with AWS Cloud infrastructure and business services designed to help clients achieve greater operational insights and efficiencies.
- Transformation Services, optimized for AWS – An expanded suite of services to help clients to move their existing applications to and develop new applications on AWS quickly, economically, and securely.
- Analytics and Big Data Services, powered by AWS – The Accenture Insights Platform has been Hitrust certified and expanded to integrate with AWS data and analytics capabilities to better manage the end-to-end data lifecycle for customers in highly regulated industries.
Additionally, in an effort to further support the accelerated adoption of AWS by its clients, Accenture has integrated the enhanced cloud management capabilities of the AWS Cloud into the Accenture Cloud Platform (ACP), an open and scalable cloud management solution for enterprises. Accenture has enabled ACP to work across all AWS Regions and Availability Zones to centralize cloud governance with analytics, cost controls and policy management to fully complement AWS Cloud capabilities.
Among the newly unveiled Accenture Cloud Platform capabilities are:
- Native support for AWS CloudFormation – Supporting blueprints and blueprint management that includes AWS PaaS services, enabling management across multiple datacenters, tags and versions enabling unparalleled application stack customization.
- Centralized Tag Management – Available across users and cloud providers, enabling customers the ability to view, find missing tags and rationalize them across datacenters and cloud platforms.
- AWS-wide cost policies, budgets and quotas – The new cost management feature works across all AWS regions and datacenters, no longer limited just to VMs, broadening the reach beyond AWS console’s datacenter focus.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is a leader in helping organizations move to the cloud to take advantage of a new era of service delivery and flexibility, where applications, infrastructure and business processes are brought together and delivered As-a-Service. Accenture’s Cloud First agenda offers comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services including strategy, implementation, migration and managed services, and assets including the Accenture Cloud Platform that can drive broader transformational programs for clients. Accenture has worked on over 20,000 cloud computing projects for clients, including three-quarters of the Fortune Global 100, and has more than 33,000 professionals trained in cloud computing.
+ 1 917 452 9878