NEW YORK; April 28, 2016 – Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has been named to the ‘Winner’s Circle’ in HfS Research’s inaugural Blueprint Report for SuccessFactors Services. Positioned as an overall leader in both execution and innovation, Accenture is praised for the strength of its account management team as well as ability to deliver value beyond cost savings, vision for SuccessFactor’s effectiveness, and investments in proprietary tools, accelerators, and solutions.
This is the first qualitative analyst assessment of the SuccessFactors services market. The report assesses 13 service providers across a number of facets under the two main categories of innovation and execution and identifies major partners for SuccessFactors in delivering its platform to enterprises.
“Accenture demonstrates an advanced capability for SuccessFactors Services in the As-a-Service Economy,” said Khalda De Souza, Principle Analyst, Services Strategies, HfS Research. “Clients value Accenture’s strong account management skills and capability during the implementation phase, in the post-deployment support phase as well as its flexibility to scale SaaS services up or down to meet their clients’ demands.”
Accenture strengths highlighted in the report include:
- Deep understanding of the product – Having worked with SuccessFactors since 2007 – helping to build the Employee Central product and jointly implementing the first ten projects of the platform – Accenture’s firsthand experience increases its credibility as a SuccessFactors service provider with deep technical skills.
- Strong SuccessFactors service capabilities – With the largest SuccessFactors practice in the Blueprint – underpinned by a team of more than 8,500 professionals focused on the human capital market – Accenture offers the complete value chain of SuccessFactors resources.
- Scale – Accenture has a comprehensive geographical range of SuccessFactors service delivery centers with a presence in every region of the world.
- Focus on thought leadership and vision – Accenture identifies innovation in HR, aligning their strategies with clients’ digital vision and with its own research.
- Delivering value and being responsive – Accenture received its highest reference scores for incorporating feedback and delivering value beyond cost savings.
The HfS Blueprint Report: Success Factors Services 2016 can be found here.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
HfS Research is the leading independent global analyst authority and knowledge community for the business and IT services industry. HfS serves the research and strategy needs of business and IT operations leaders across finance, supply chain, human resources, marketing, customer management, and core industry functions. HfS provides detailed and thoughtful analyst coverage of the various areas that impact successful business outcomes, namely, process automation and outsourcing, global business services frameworks, mobility, analytics, and social collaboration. HfS also focuses heavily on talent acquisition, development, and motivation strategies. HfS applies its acclaimed crowdsourced Blueprint MethodologyTM to evaluate the performance of service providers in terms of innovating and then executing against those business outcomes.
+ 1 312 693 7301