November 30, 2015
Accenture Positioned in Winner’s Circle in HfS Blueprint Report: Salesforce Services 2015
NEW YORK; Nov. 30, 2015 – Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has been positioned in the “Winner’s Circle” in the HfS Blueprint Report: Salesforce Services 2015 for its excellence in both execution and innovation. The report assessed 13 service providers of Salesforce services related to planning, implementation, management, operations and optimization.
The report recognized Accenture as the leader in execution, based on the quality of the account management team, the scale of design, implementation and management capabilities and Accenture’s experience delivering comprehensive industry-specific solutions. Additionally, Accenture stands out for its partnership strategy, vision for Salesforce effectiveness, and investment in proprietary tools, accelerators and solutions.
“Accenture has positioned itself as the clear leader in Salesforce services,” said Khalda De Souza, Principal Analyst, HfS Research. “With a strategic focus on delivering cloud services across industries and deep experience in Salesforce to support Sales, Service, Marketing and Analytics, Accenture will continue to position themselves as a strong player in the market.”
Accenture strengths highlighted in the report include:
- Strong Business Partner Ecosystem: “This includes Accenture’s ability to work effectively with other service and software suppliers to meet the customer’s overall business objectives such as its digital transformation journey. In addition to organic growth, Accenture invests in partnerships with service and software providers to enhance its Salesforce services capabilities. Most notable is Accenture’s recent equity investment with Salesforce in industry solution provider, Vlocity.”
- Investment in Proprietary Tools and Accelerators: “Accenture has an impressive list of proprietary industry and cross-industry tools and accelerators. Four of its industry solutions: pharmaceuticals, insurance, communications and retail, have achieved Fullforce status.”
- Disciplined Yet Flexible Approach: “Clients are impressed with Accenture’s disciplined methodology, frameworks, processes and overall project management capabilities. However clients also highlight the fact that Accenture listens to their specific needs, starting with the RFP process and throughout the engagement.”
- Account Management and In-House Skills: “Clients cite Accenture’s strength as a true business partner and its ‘excellent’ account management capabilities. Clients appreciate the quality of the technical and business understanding, and availability in many geographies.”
- Acquisitions: “Accenture has made several smart acquisitions in the last 24 months to close gaps in skill availability and to extend the scale of the Salesforce practice.”
Accenture recently closed on its acquisition of Cloud Sherpas, a leader in cloud advisory and technology services, to accelerate its Cloud First Agenda, even further elevate its Salesforce leadership position in the industry and offer transformational cloud services to help clients move their businesses to the cloud and achieve significant business results. Since the HfS report was concluded prior to the completion of the acquisition, each organization was reviewed independently, with Cloud Sherpas being positioned as a “High Performer” in the report for its cloud expertise, deep Salesforce technical capabilities and consultative approach to align to clients’ business objectives.
“Our positioning as a prominent leader in the ‘Winner’s Circle’ of this HfS report is recognition of our innovation and excellence in delivering Salesforce to our clients around the globe,” said Saideep Raj, Global Cloud First Applications Team Lead at Accenture. “Accenture has successfully helped organizations across all industries implement Salesforce to derive business value from their cloud technology investment. We will remain committed to harnessing the full benefits of the cloud and leveraging Salesforce to drive innovation for our clients.”
The findings of the HfS Blueprint report were based on weightages determined by more than 1,100 responses from a broad range of stakeholders, including enterprise buyers, service providers, the HfS Research analyst team and a variety of advisors, consultants and industry stakeholders.
The HfS Research Blueprint Report: Salesforce Services 2015 can be found here
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is a leader in helping organizations move to the cloud to take advantage of a new era of service delivery and flexibility, where applications, infrastructure and business processes are brought together and delivered As-a-Service. Accenture’s Cloud First agenda offers comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services including strategy, implementation, migration and managed services, and assets including the Accenture Cloud Platform, which can drive broader transformational programs for clients. Accenture has worked on more than 13,000 cloud computing projects for clients, including three-quarters of the Fortune Global 100, and has more than 19,000 professionals trained in cloud computing.
# # #
+ 1 917 452 9878